Monday, May 2, 2011

Soon on the road again...

Again, a  huge box is waiting outside into which I have to pack my bike. Tomorrow I will fly to Lisbon,  already tonight, I will be picked up.

After I have released recently my touring bike from the  dirt of the wide world, I realized it is actually not in a state in which I should go on a journey again. Too late .. what the hell, I stay still in Europe and it is "only"the end of my "round the world" trip. Perhaps before my next long trip a sponsor can be found.

I skip Morocco now. The distance back to Germany is long enough for the maximum of 6 weeks I have.   The recent bomb attack in Marrakesh worries me less than the death of bin Laden and the currently behavior of some U.S. Americans. Because I have to be back in Germany mid-June, North Africa hast to wait anyway


So, now I have to finish packing. I'm really looking forward  to be back
soon on the road, collect new material for new presentations.

If the opportunity arises, I will keep you up to date here.